View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #1088
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivakuska View Post
thank all of you for your answers. At this time we should go to bed (tomortow someone have WORk ...). Ixtab, thank you very much for your patience.. I need videotutorial with how downgrade to previous version. I followed many tutorials with pictures but in finally ...happens what happens... I will apreciate more if you'll make video tutorial on windows seven.. (by this way you will save more time than create a portable linux.)

Thx
Sorry, but that is out of the question. I don't even have Windows.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote