View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #1086
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivakuska View Post
i finally BROKE my kindle I think.. When I tried like in your pictures // after that I realized that my kindle dont apear in my windows explorer at my laptop when I connect him. it's charging but Partition from my Kindle wont apair. Can I recover it ...And at the mgftool : No device connected please help
And also my screensaver DISAPEARD ,....
thank you
Yeah. not broken.

Also -critically- it will accept charge in that mode. so you have time to get it fixed.

Keep it on charge.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote