View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
Yves Gorat
Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Survey on how you choose/find your next read and interest in customization

Dear all,

for my master thesis in my current studies I am looking at how eBook readers find and choose their next read, as well as which add-ons (Customization) they are interested in. I would be really interested in your opinion on a range of questions which should take you roughly 10 minutes to answer. If you are interested in the results, you can choose to leave your email address at the end of the survey and later on receive the statistical data.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...2ijy6efz189200

Furthermore, I hope that the board administrators agree with me that this is the right location to post this topic. If not, please let me know.

Thanks for your support (highly appreciated!) and all the best,

Yves
Yves Gorat is offline   Reply With Quote