View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #326
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
My biggest complaints are I have to log in each time I check out a book and remove from wishlist does not work.

My minor complaints are going to Available now by default, Not realizing the check out limit has been reached when on book details page. Having to change my check out length settings each time I need to check out a book.

One big annoyance was every time adding a book on hold it took me to bookshelf now it takes me to log in so I can't complain about that one till the other is fixed.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote