View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #2960
Capnwalker
Banned
Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3g keyboard
@Capnwalker: On a wild guess, something seems to be wonky with your JB. How did you update it, exactly? (ie. did you properly uninstall it first, using the uninstaller from the latest version, and then did you do a full restart before installing the latest version?). Gonna need some error codes for those update failures. (But, yes, as knc1 said, the Python stuff doesn't actually do anything on its own, and since you failed to upgrade the SS hack to a version that actually uses it, yep, completely unrelated. Same thing on the JB front, it's inert.).[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that I would just have to install the newest JB without having to uninstall anything. so That is what I did and it seemed to work. (No error codes) now ANYTHING I do hack-wise fails with a "update failed" message. let me try it again and I can get you the error code, but I seem to remember that it was "error 1" I will edit this with the exact error when I get it.

(BTW: I'm running a K3g (B006) on 3.4 FW and Had (originally) the 2.3 JB, the Fonts hack 4.6N and the SS hack .22) What I tried to move to was the .11 JB the update python 0.3 and the SS hack .34.

Last edited by Capnwalker; 01-21-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Capnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote