View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmunson View Post
Has anyone had difficulties with poor returns on searches? The results seemed like they had nothing to do with the search term.
The results were accurate because they found your search term in the comments section. Obviously you weren't expecting all of the comments to be searched and including the comments section in searching can be confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmunson View Post
I can't remember the name but I had searched for a odd name and hundreds of books were returned; none with that search name anywhere in any tag or identification.
By default general (non-prefixed) searches include the comments area. I went to Preferences - Searching and chose to limit my non-prefixed searches to title, authors, tags, series, and publisher. Excluding the comments section speeds up your non-prefixed searching quite a bit and you no longer get confusing results.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-04-2013 at 09:18 PM.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote