View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #28
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I only hope so. The least they could have done is cast a romantic interest who didn't tower over him.
Sorry to disappoint but there was no romantic interest in the movie. No kiss, no bed, just at the end some eye contact.

As regards fighting and size, I wonder how many bar brawlers would stand much of a chance against, say, a Navy Seal. In the book and the movie, Reacher fights bar brawlers, not sophisticated or trained fighters.

I suspect Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li could have easily beaten Refrigerator Perry or even The Rock even in their prime. I think too much emphasis is being placed on size and too little on whether the tale is decently told.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote