View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I swear you, even experienced coders here have no desire to touch that code where such a gesture should be implemented.

(OK, I should talk only for myself, so count my previous sentence as exaggerated. NOT!)

EDIT Just forgot to say why it's so. That code is obfuscated (in simpler words: mutated into unreadable form). To understand how this obfuscated code works and change it's behavior you'll need A LOT of time and patience. Or just Batman (code should be "decoded" from the form of very small chunks, just like bullet in clip).

Last edited by eureka; 11-02-2012 at 08:00 AM.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote