View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #546
wystearya
Enthusiast
wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Looks ok to me too it doesn't seem to have any overly strong colour blotches
Thanks!

-----

Also, this interests me...

Quote:
Me:Thank you for your input, david. I agree that there is no use in sending another unit. I will package up this replacement and send it back....however, if we send back the original defective one, my fiance will not have a kindle to read on (we sold his kindle fire when we pre-ordered) so I think we will keep it regardless of the defects and hope that we can take advantage of our warranty if amazon does work out the kinks later. While it is disappointing, it's still better than no kindle at all.

Jose David:Ok. Yes, definitely, the kindle will still be covered by the 1 year warranty, so once the issue is taken care of, we can get you a working unit.
Underlining is mine.

I do hope that this is true, especially for people who haven't been able to get a unit they are happy with. It would be nice if Amazon made it public, but I sure won't hold my breath for that!
wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote