View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #106
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrosvit View Post
What's the battery life like on the HP?
Heh.
Attrocious. About two hours. Worse, it runs on a *hot* AMD multicore processor.

I got it 'cause my TC1000 tablet was fading and that was the cheapest usable tabletPC I could tolerate. I caught it on sale for $700 at Circuit City. Pre-collapse. (I said it was old.)

As far as laptops go it's okay and did it come with Vista Home Premium and an IR remote and a nice juicy HDD but as tablets go it is simply too much: too heavy, too hot, too bulky. The TC1000 just spoiled me.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote