View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #28
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
It is also obvious that someone may be cheating with this deal, who would pay $1000 for this bundle that you can buy for $52 ?
Same people who have thousands to give to charities.

It's not just people who want to get things cheap. Some people pay more (a lot more) to support the authors/developers and help them create more things.

It's no different than some of the kickstarter projects were certain people easily give over $10,000 for something that's worth less than a $100. There's no cheating at all going on.

I give as much as I can to them, even if I could have it for a few cents, just to help and support them.
ekster is offline   Reply With Quote