View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #14273
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
I finished Stephen King's "The dead zone" these days. A fine book with a taste of 70's and almost none of the usual King's terror fare. The problem I have with King is one alone: I've already watched most of his best novel adaptations for the movies, so I kinda know what to expect. In this case however, I've mostly forgotten the movie plot details since long, so I had a good ride. Couldn't shake off Christopher Walken as Johnny Smith in my head, though.

I've started reading Wool Omnibus edition. Finished book one. Smooth narrative so far, gives a taste for more no doubt, the writer is clearly a skilled one.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote