View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Dekadez
Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
To wait or not to wait.

Hey guys,

I'm considering buying my first e-reader tomorrow, the Kobo Touch. It's the only one available in any store in my neighborhood, and since it seems to be a fairly good one I'm content with it.

However, I just read the main page of Mobileread, announcing the Kobo Glo.

Do I often read in the dark? Yes and no. I've got a special reading light above my bed and bus/train have lighting on at all times during my early morning commutes.

The thing that matters most then: Is the Kobo Glo that much of an upgrade over the Kobo Touch that I should wait for the Glo?
Dekadez is offline   Reply With Quote