View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #26
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
One thing to keep in mind about Office 2013 is that the RT version, that is, the version intended to run on ARM devices, is a "crippled" version of Office. For example, there is no macro support in Word or pivot table support in Excel. I had been thinking about getting a Windows 8 tablet but I rely on Word and Word macros in my business, so the ARM-based devices won't work for me; I need the "pro" versions.

If I'm just looking to view streamed movies or check e-mail, seems to me that my Nook Tablet works just fine and no need to buy yet another device.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote