View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Time will tell on this. Have to wait to see what Acer et al have to say. I do expect these to make iPads look reasonable. It's a different solution for a different market. We provided executives with iPads. They liked the iPads but only as a toy. With these tabs, you are really buying a PC whose screen jstisons off the system, sprouts a different user interface, and keeps working. At work, my laptop has two large displays plus its own screen. When I 'dock' the laptop, email and an IM client run on its screen while the real work happens on the other two. At the end of the day, I unplug the laptop and take it home. The laptop was more than $1k, so this all seems realistic to me.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote