View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:28 AM   #1706
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Kindle Collections not hadling .azw3 on K3

I have a K3, with the newly released 3.4 firmware.

I have been experimenting with .azw3 file formats, and they are being handled mostly quite well.

However, Kindle Collections does not recognise them, or include them in my collections. As an experiment, I removed two .mobi files from my K3, used Calibre to convert them to the .azw3 format, then used Calibre to add them back to the K3.

I then used Kindle Collections to recreate my collections, and the two books were not included in the collections where they would normally be found. Scanning the K3, I am able to find and read the books, but I notice that if I try to use the Kindle Collections manual process, it thinks these books have no files.

Is there some setting required for Kindle Collections to recognise them properly?