View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
supermighty
Groupie
supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2
Recommend books like TV

I'd really like to give up watching TV and wonder if there are any book series that could help me.

I'm looking for a book series with a strong male and female lead that have a will-they-wont-they sexual tension. Like Castle or Bones.

Or something pretty formulatic like Law & Order. Crime, Fantasy or SciFi are ok generas.

I'd like suggestions that are easy to read that will help me wind down a long day at the office.

What have you got?
supermighty is offline   Reply With Quote