View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #18
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Re:

As far as I see the toc works. I tried out one wiki travel page which is attached. Can you send me the link to one that did not work?

Thanks for the suggestions. i will look in to them one by one. They seem to be useful. I will get back to you as and when I have the time to work on them
Attached Files
File Type: epub Asia travel guide - Wikipedia.epub (207.8 KB, 551 views)
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote