View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #25
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbait View Post
Hmmm, one must pay for this € 2,49...
I wonder if mobileread entity take some advantage from this... partnership and what's the role of a usual user - like this one - in this ecosystem. Sucker?
No free app in all the world? Geez, this tapathing must be something... )
Please note, I do not want to offend anyone with my questions and I apologize if someone feels somehow... touched.
Disclaimer,

I don't work for Mobileread :-) I'm another user like you.

Tapatalk it's not free, but I do not believe websites receive money from them.

Basically, webmasters have to do some changes in order to enable Tapatalk.

Tapatalk it's just another app, a tool to browse and interact with forums. A nice one I must say. And for the price, it's a bargain.

You're free to skip Tapatalk :-) ... But you'll miss a better mobile experience, like if you use your cellphone to reply a lot.

I use Tapatalk for two more forums, different than this one, and it's a blast. I also have the iPad version.

Cheers ...

Last edited by jocampo; 08-16-2012 at 01:52 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote