View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:02 AM   #249
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
For those who might be interested, Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber series has just been released on Audible. Two different readers, neither of whom I know, but both experienced readers.

The tough part for me is that I'm saving up Audible credits right now to be able to buy the full Liaden Universe series when it releases in September, so I have no spare credits to use on these.
I am so tempted by this. I was loaned the separate books to read an loved it so much that I purchased the pbook omnibus of all 10 just to read it again. I've been wanting to reread it, but the book is just so big and heavy after getting use to ebooks. I may have to get the audible ones.

Right now, I am trying to decide what to listen to next.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote