View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:49 AM   #267
Iocane
Iocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-600
I've been playing with my library a lot the last few days (...weeks?) and I just want to say how much I love this plugin. It's so easy to change my cover settings, I've got a handful of presets and I tweak them each as needed.

I mostly use it to make a custom cover when the original cover is either non-existent (fanfic/articles) or simply awful (old sci fi / modern trashy romances) ... or if there's an anthology, the short story entries each have their own cover.

I'm somewhat OCD and both the output of this plugin and the usage are wonderful, excellent job!

(This isn't leading up to 'but if you could just ...' I just wanted to give a shout out to how much I very, very much appreciate this plugin, and wanted to put even a fraction of the thought into my thanks that you put into the actual work.)
Iocane is offline   Reply With Quote