View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #374
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
I've only read the first 6 pages of this thread (then searched), but couldn't understand the multiple suggestions to buy Wifi Explorer Pro.

Tonido is free, and while it has the opposite client-server approach, for me, that approach has been much more useful.
There are about half a zillion ways to skin this particular cat.
I got Wifi Explorer Pro as the Free App of the day, and haven't really used it since. but apparently a lot of folks feel that something about is worth the 99 cents. Seems reasonable.

Between Dropbox, File Expert, and my own web server, my biggest problem when I want to get a file to my Fire is deciding which wireless method to use. A man with a watch always knows the time, a man with two watches is never sure
Still, nice to have choices.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote