View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #321
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I always expected it would be a separate menu option, not built into the existing check. So there would be a Check titles for titlecase, and a Check authors for titlecase. There will always be exceptions (just like there are for book titles) and people can create an exemption just like they can for other checks.

Personally I wouldn't bother using it, as I (no longer) add my books in a bulk style approach which is what creates these sorts of issues. But I'm just throwing it out there for discussion - the OP clearly has an issue he is trying to solve, it is a question of whether anyone else feels it is worthwhile...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote