View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #108
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If I may slide in here with a suggestion - you see, I'm not very techish. It has to be more pointy-clicky and less codey-changey for me. My simple solution, if EBW librarian wants to argue, is to just upload the .doc or .html or whatever directly to my EBW personal content bookshelf at eBookwise. The files may come out a few bytes bigger, but so far, it has never failed to produce a lovely .imp for me.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote