View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #4
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Well, while the "add a dummy navpoint to the end" suggestion didn't work, I was able to get this corrected. I downloaded the latest beta version of Sigil and the latest version of Calibre, saved my epub under the new version of Sigil, converted again with the new version of Calibre and everything is fine.

I'm not certain which of the two was causing the problem or if it was some weird combination of the two but it's working now.

Go figure...

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote