View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
Lack of iriver forum activity post xmas

I'm concerned that the lack activity in this forum does not bode well for the success of the Story HD.

I hope it means that the majority of people who bought one are happy with it, had no problems setting it up and therefore did not seek support.

But then I'm an optimist.

I love mine. I like the design, the Google connection, the ease of use etc. The operating system seems very stable. As I have said before- It just works!

Unfortunately it seems that the Story Hd suffers from Johnny come lately syndrome. Poor market timing followed by clueless reviewers.

Can't wait for reviews of a 4G E reader that say it's better than all other E readers because they don't have 4G. That's kinda of how all the Story HD reviews played out.
CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote