View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:21 AM   #4
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi -
Looks nice, fast working, got a bit confused for about 5 minutes by the new layout of the menus.

I have only tried it on a couple of my old books, and so far only have one wish/question: How do you add a spell checking dictionary (without recompiling Sigil)? I intend to use the danish dictionary files provided with LibreOffice.

Regards,