View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSimpson View Post
I love Moonreader on my Xoom and phones. Is Mantano better?
Yes much better. Mantano can read external style sheets better than Moon Reader. Mantano has collections and bunch of other features. Even though Mantano displays the book as the style sheets shows you can still override certain elements to your liking. Custom Font, background and text color, margins, paragraph alignments...etc.

SlideME has both the Free and Paid version of Mantano. There is no need to bother with the Android Market. You can always purchase Mantano through Amazon if you have a compatible device then backup the apk then move it the Fire to install. This is how I have Mantano on my Fire. I moved it from phone to the Fire and it works fine.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote