View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:59 AM   #131
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnurkel View Post
Just gave $5 to the "Yuifan Kindle Destruction Fund". I got no beef with Amazon selling subsidized thingymabobs, but I dislike them trying to tell me what to do with it once I own it.

Go, destroy, hack, root!
Thanks gnurkel!

We need a sticky on the "sacrificial kindle fund", so it is more visible!

The sticky should request a donation of a kindle touch with a broken screen, or funds to apply toward the purchase of a new kindle touch, for the purposes of potentially destructive investigation in pursuit of a jailbreak. It should peridiocally be updated to show funds collected so far, and remaining funds needed. And, of course, it needs a paypal link like the one I posted earlier in this thread.

Okay, I started a new "Kindle Touch Jailbreak Support Team" thread. Yifan: please review it and request any changes you think are necessary. I hope the extra exposure gets you a Kindle Touch ASAP.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-28-2011 at 09:22 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote