View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #66
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Verizon right now is carrying the best phones, androids, iphone, winmo etc... their Droid brand is reserved for only the best android phones.
I'm not sure the Droid brand is reserved for only the best phones...in fact, the Droid name applies mostly to Motorola phones. A trend that started with the original "Droid" on verizon a few years ago.
Most of the HTC (Droid Incedible not withstanding) and Samsung phones do not get the Droid moniker and don't seem to be marketed nearly as heavily as the Moto phones do.

For the new crop of phones, I have seen a million advertisments for the Droid Razr, just one for the HTC Rezound and none so far for the Galaxy Nexus.

I want my Nexus!
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote