View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #70
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
People. Has no one heard of a personal wifi hotspot? The carriers sell devices the size of a pack of playing cards which work via 3G or 4G which you can use as a wifi hotspot. It's an alternative to getting 3G on every single device. I have one for my Ipad called the Ispot. $25 a month for unlimited 4G. Unfortunately this particular device works only with I-devices, so I can't hook up to it with a Kindle or anything else, but this restriction is rare.
Was in Best Buy about a week ago and a guy was selling a wifi hotspot. Was all set to buy it but it didn't cover the area where I would use it most. We have a summer cottage and it didn't have coverage there. I will look into other carriers though.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote