View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #17
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
That type of response doesn't help Kobo's reputation and if I hadn't been happy with my original Kobo for the previous 12 months I most likely would have abandoned Kobo as a total waste of time and money.
Harley; I am with you 1000% on this. I do feel that Kobo really fell down on this issue; I was close to moving up the food-chain at Kobo to escalate to senior management how we all felt; luckily, the day I was set to do this was when 1.9.10 was released.

I *DO* hope that the Kobo product team has learnt from this; sure they had other issues to handle as well (the release of multi-lingual support was required for the German release date) but..... leaving a bad taste as they did in the mouths of their ardent, early adopters, is inexcusable.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote