View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #59
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Oh, I didn't count the computers and game systems used by the other three members of the family. (Three generations of Nintendo systems: NES, SNES,Game Cube. Plus a playstation. And three additional PCs.)

And my very basic sewing machine may not count as a gadget, but those fancy ones that do sew-and-trim serging or computerized embroidery certainly do! (I lust after one of those, I do... but I've never had the spare cash at the right time to get one.)

I was noticing while visiting a friend recently that he still has his Betamax hooked up. I wasn't buying gadgets when the Beta was available, and have never been prone to spend money on "TV" stuff. I think my oldest gadget is probably a Casio mini-keyboard that also functioned as a calculator (and was used as such in one physics test in high school when my TI-88 ran out of batteries), but that assumes that whichever daughter borrowed it still has it and didn't toss it in our last move.

We could talk about kitchen gadgets, too.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote