View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
skyblue23
Enthusiast
skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Nook
I just updated to the 1.7 firmware and was also having issues. It finally recognized my SD card when I rebooted, but I did notice that the battery was draining overnight.

I recharged the Nook, but then noticed that the battery charge went down to around 25% overnight. I recharged again and the same thing happened. I took the battery out, put it back in and that seemed to help. But I think it's still draining faster than on the 1.5 firmware (never updated to 1.6). I always leave the Wi-Fi off and haven't changed any of the display/device settings, so the only difference would be the firmware.
skyblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote