View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I gave up on the SD card and went on vacation with the books on the internal storage. It was an 8 hour ride down on Thursday and the same 8 hour ride back on Friday. I read my nook the whole time and didn't take the charger with me because I thought the battery life would give me a good week or so.

When we left the house on Thursday, the battery was 100%. Reading only text novels -- no pictures -- the battery was at 13% when I got home the next day. I barely made it -- it was draining like crazy. What gives? The WiFi was off the entire time, and I don't keep the LCD screen on while reading. Is my nook battery a dud? I'm really shocked.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote