View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
eggheadbooks1
Read, don't parrot.
eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Aldiko for Android
EPubCheck errors -- any idea how to fix?

Hi:

I'm using the ePub export function in InDesign. My ePub passed ePubCheck but with the following errors/warnings:

1. ERROR: Baby Jane.epub/OEBPS/content.opf(4): date value '' is not valid. The date must be in the form YYYY, YYYY-MM or YYYY-MM-DD (e.g., "1993", "1993-05", or "1993-05-01"). See http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime.
2. WARNING: Baby Jane.epub: item (OEBPS/Fonts/times.ttf) exists in the zip file, but is not declared in the OPF file
3. WARNING: Baby Jane.epub: item (OEBPS/Fonts/timesi.ttf) exists in the zip file, but is not declared in the OPF file
4. Check finished with warnings or errors!

Does anyone have any idea how I fix these?

Thanks in advance.
eggheadbooks1 is offline   Reply With Quote