View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #164
cfrock
Enthusiast
cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook STR & K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I've only seen videos. There's a video that was uploaded yesterday that has the new firmware update (can choose when you want the screen to refresh).

It doesn't offer highlighting and dictionary lookup for sideloaded books.

I can only go by what's being discussed by Kobo reps in the Kobo forum here. It appears they are responding to requested features in a timely fashion.

Am I willing to lose $139 waiting on B&N to address things they haven't even acknowledged as issues? .
Agreed, these are the points that most interest me. I actual prefer the form of the Kobo over the Nook but thats a minor issue; battery life on the Kobo is a bigger one. I returned my Nook due to a touch screen freezing, didn't even open the exchange and returned it too. Using a K3 for now until I decide which new one to go with...
cfrock is offline   Reply With Quote