View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #152
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
My Home screen is irking the heck out of me! I've been staring at the same 4 books in the What To Read Next section for the past 5 days. They're recommendations based on a purchase. When does this part of the screen update for crying out loud?! This feature is CRAP as it is now. I DON'T WANT TO READ ANY OF THOSE FREAKIN' BOOKS NEXT.
These books have been on here for 10 days now. I was really looking forward to this feature.

I'll stick with the device for now since it's only $139 and I do use the Read in Store feature that I lost on my NOOKcolor. If there isn't an update for syncing and home page customization by the end of the year, then I hope there's a new Kindle available.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote