View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #42
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
A tip that may be of interest to newcomers.

Make a directory/folder on your computer and put a copy of all the APKs that work in it, that way you will always know where to find them. In fact it would be a good idea to download them to the computer first.

I have ninety odd stored on our server plus quite a few older versions so that if a newer version fails to work I can always go back to the older working version.
Great point. I usually download all APKs to my PC first and then download them on my Edge via wireless using a shared folder on my PC.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote