View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #40
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drema View Post
Next question . . . again, I've already installed this on one PE and can't figure it out on another one!

Overdrive Media Console will not install. All I'm getting is a "web page not available" message. Did I get this app from somewhere else originally too?? I wish I had made notes as I worked through all this the first time.

Ermine is loaded and seems to be fine, got the Amazon app store loaded and added several free games.
Try uninstalling the App. Then download directly from Overdrvie Media and re-install.

http://www.overdrive.com/software/omc/
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote