View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:01 AM   #33
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Hi Batman!

lol! I did finally topple over the eDGe, hehe!

No one thing decided me. I had read enough to believe I could do the upgrade and, if I had to, do the downgrade too. Then I had to get over my laziness in doing a backup, which I finally did. Took me a while to figure out how to back up my apps, but I finally did that, too. I had spent enough time with my PE by then that I felt I knew it well enough to mess with its innards, so to speak. So one day, with a print-out of Obsessed's post beside me, I just went ahead and did it!!

I have occasional glitches and stalls, have had to turn the power off then on again (reboot) 2 or 3 times, but it runs no worse (in my opinion) than my Windows machines -- maybe better!

Time. Enough of it passing. That's what really convinced me.
Aha, I see. That's a good outlook to take, I think, however I may be like the last soldier in WWII emerging from a cave in a daze to confront the new world that's passed him by - such is the life of a chickenheart!
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote