View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 03:36 AM   #9
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
My bad! I just did some more looking around the directories in my hard drive and discovered the older copy of the book I had borrowed in the My Digital Editions directory along with the new copy. I could have sworn that I deleted that book from within Calibre and assumed that Calibre would remove it from the directory.
When you delete a book (format) from within Calibre, it will delete the format from it's library and the corresponding file from the hard disk. You'll need to understand, though, that Calibre only cares about files within its library folder. It doesn't keep track of the original file you imported and thus it will only delete its own copy within your library. All other files will be left untouched.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote