Thread: Cool-er frozen
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #6
codeMonkey
Zealot
codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Cool-ER (running pocketbook firmware), Nokia N800, Nokia N900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Thank you, I lost my 1 gb card and had to buy a new 2 gb card to reinstall firmware but it is not working, I have formatted the card, and i do unpack the files into it but still only the 7 dots at the bottom show up
You've done this before, but just to check: you unpacked the files onto the SD card, into the uppermost directory on the SD card, so if you're on Windows you go to E:\ (or wherever) and straight away you can see

ap
bin
dev

and others.

Still no luck?
Has anyone got an SD card you could borrow?
There was also mention of problems with cards above 4GB, so if you can borrow one make sure it's small.
codeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote