View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #100
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquillo View Post
I will explain an issue I have found while using Xournal with PDF files. When I scroll up, down, right or left, some traces of the shown figures are left where they were before the scrolling action. They appear as shadows of the figures in light grey.

I suppose it is due to the fact that Xournal was ported to this platform, being a desktop application, and the type of screen driver is not well suited for it.

Paco
Hi Paco,

E-ink screens have some ghosting effect, this can be prevented by blanking the screen before drawing new information. This is done in the 'native' application when turning pages. Xournal also has a similar behaviour when turning (full) pages, but not for scrolling.

Marcel.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote