View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Red face calibre2opds command line help?

I have calibre2opds and would like to set up a windows task schedule to regenerate the catalog once a day.

HOWEVER, I'd like to set up TWO profiles and TWO tasks to do this:

1. calibre2opds run with "browse by cover" option checked, to be saved in folder_one,

2. calibre2opds run with "browse by cover" option UNchecked, to be saved in folder_two

I'm probably not searching the wiki correctly, but I'm not finding a full list of parameters to allow me to do this via the command line. I see the basic "launch calibre2opds" material here (https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Cali...g#Command_Line) but the "optional parameters table" that the instruction mentions, I'm not seeing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote