View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:32 PM   #7
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshire
Very useful experiences, Francesco! I am looking forward to hearing more on how you incorporate GTD.

Being a former Palm owner, I had tried LB before, and found the approach refreshing.

I am still searching for a PPC equivalent of LB.
Thanks.
From Llamagraphics website:
Quote:
Does Life Balance run under Pocket PC?

For the moment, no, but we do have plans to eventually port Life Balance to Pocket PC. Life Balance is based on cross platform code, so the Macintosh, Windows, and Palm versions do have a lot in common. The user interface code is particular to each platform, but intended to be familiar for people who are using the software on multiple platforms.

Because the Windows UI is based on Microsoft's .NET Framework, we may be able to extend to PocketPC fairly naturally to leverage the work we've already done. However, that won't happen overnight.

We will keep this Answer updated as there is more news. If you would like to receive notification about Life Balance and the Pocket PC, you can sign up for email reports at: http://www.llamagraphics.com/email/index.php
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote