View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
You DO need a full mains charge, Alex. Never rely with a Sony on a USB charge through the PC or laptop, and likewise don't rely on the over-optimistic battery level meter on the device. I had all the problems your facing a couple of years ago before I picked up an AC charger and haven't had the slightest hitch since. Good luck and best wishes. Neil
I have a 650 and I charged it via the USB port as I didn't have a separate charger. The 650 is fine. It's not discharging any sooner then it should. I have an iGo outlet charger with an a97 tip. It seems most cell phone chargers that use the same USB plug may work fine.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-31-2010 at 08:37 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote