View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 02:13 PM   #33
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Good point. I plead the lateness of the hr as the reason I forgot that with City At World's End. Basically the book deals with a town that is hit with a super atomic bomb. Rather than being vaporized the whole town is blasted into the far distant future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Folks... when you nominate a book, can you please post a small summary of what it is about. Providing a link to the book or a better description is fine... but having something posted with the nomination makes it more likley that the book will be seconded/thirded.

Old Man's War is a great book but I've already read it.

BOb
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote