View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I have a bit of a different view. If you want to have your own boards, fine. There are lots of Kindle related boards all over the net. My issue is the bumping up of this thread to talk about your UK forum (using it for advertising). It's one thing for you to post here and have a link to your UK forum in your sig but just posting to talk about your UK forums seems wrong to me.

How would you feel if MR members joined your forum and did what you're doing here?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote