View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Yeah, mine's been pretty good so far. He usually pays within the first week or two after the quarter. Mine I just roll over and keep on account to buy more print books for sale, or to cover other expenses as needed, like posters, business cards, etc. I just let him do them for me as it's just easier for me. As for buying more print books on account, that actually works out well, because that way I not only get my royalties, but I also get a little extra from the profit I make on selling the books. ^_^
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote